About the Company:
Vigo Retail is started with a vision to solve core problems that a traditional FMCG retailer (Mom&Pop stores) face across Vietnam. This includes helping them to get a reliable supply of products, at the right price, and the right time and to help them achieve the highest turnaround of inventory. Second core problem is accessibility to finance – credit and microloans, as most of them do not have bank accounts. Thirdly, help them grow their business by digitizing and help them optimize their selection, operations and finance.
We are already on a high growth trajectory, and backed by marquee VCs across the world.
About the Role:
Product Manager is a key role, and is expected to have the following traits:
Be a strong advocate of Customer experience – We start with retailers (our customers) in mind, and we work backwards to decide what to build, why to build, and how to build. Customer’s experience will be at the forefront of all our discussion.
Problem solving mindset – We are data obsessed and customer centric, which means all our projects start with problems discovery through internal analysis of data and feedback from various channels, and we strive to solve the problems identified with the right solution. We set up the right metrics to monitor the success of the initiatives and continuously iterate until the problem is solved completely.
Ownership: Have an entrepreneurial mindset who takes full responsibility for end to end planning and execution. Product manager owns the Product roadmap of his product scope, which means coming up with three to six months roadmap plans based on business team’s plans, retailers and their enablers feedback, and Tech debt and being able to prioritize them!
Internal Stakeholder Management / Ability to Influence: Product manager will be working closely with the Engineering team, Analytics team and Business teams. Though he owns the product roadmap (decide what to build and when), he will not be leading them directly, so ability to influence them with convincing plans on product is paramount.
- 3+ years industry experience in product roles in E-Commerce or Retail or Supply Chain domains
- Ability to come up with OKRs / Metrics to grow the business.
- Strong understanding of Technology and ability to work with Tech/ UI/UX team and Analytical teams
- Bachelors in Engineering / Economics
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with 13th Month bonus
- Multi cultural environment. Speaking English and Vietnamese is a must!
- High growth environment, with complete ownership! We reward efforts, and not the outcomes.
- Flexible working hours, with work from home options
- Continuous training, arranging on the field research with users, and a clear path to grow to next level
- If you want to be a part of high growth startup, please apply now
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com