About the Company
Vigo Retail is started with a vision to solve core problems across the Retail value chain. Traditional market size in India is 1Trillion$ opportunity – key players in this market are Millions of Mom&Pop aka Kirana stores, Thousands of Suppliers and Lakhs of Distributors across the country. These players face several challenges – Kirana stores have a demand for reliable supply of products, at the right price, and the right time. Accessibility to credit finance, and manage their day to day operations efficiently with tech enabled intelligent solutions. Distributors are on the look for better Inventory turnaround and ROI, whereas Suppliers & Brands need more reach, and market intelligence. Vigo Retail provides a platform for all of these players, enabling each of them to be successful by solving their problems.
We are a Series A Tech enabled B2B startup, backed by marquee inventors across the globe, already successful in the Vietnam Market, which is similar to the Indian market. We are on the lookout for key product and Tech talents, based out of Chennai, India.
About the Role
Product Manager is a critical role for Vigo. We expect the following traits from a PM.
Be a strong advocate of Customer experience – We start with retailers (our customers) in mind, and we work backwards to decide what to build, why to build, and how to build. Customer’s experience will be at the forefront of all our discussion.
Problem solving mindset – We are data obsessed and customer centric, which means all our projects start with problems discovery through internal analysis of data and feedback from various channels, and we strive to solve the problems identified with the right solution. We set up the right metrics to monitor the success of the initiatives and continuously iterate until the problem is solved completely.
Ownership: Have an entrepreneurial mindset who takes full responsibility for end to end planning and execution. Product manager owns the Product roadmap of his product scope, which means coming up with three to six months roadmap plans based on business team’s plans, retailers and their enablers feedback, and Tech debt and being able to prioritize them!
Internal Stakeholder Management / Ability to Influence: Product manager will be working closely with the Engineering team, Analytics team and Business teams. Though he owns the product roadmap (decide what to build and when), he will not be leading them directly, so ability to influence them with convincing plans on product is paramount.
- 5+ years industry experience, with 3+ experience in product roles in E-Commerce or Retail or Supply Chain domains.
- Ability to come up with OKRs / Metrics to grow the business.
- Strong understanding of Technology and ability to work with Tech/ UI/UX team and Analytical teams
- Masters in Business / Engineering/Economics
What do we offer?
- Multi cultural environment. We have Tech Hubs in India and Vietnam.
- Competitive salary & Bonus.
- High growth environment, with complete ownership! We reward efforts, and not the outcomes.
- Flexible working hours, with work from home options
- Continuous training, arranging on the field research with users, and a clear path to grow to next level
- If you want to be a part of high growth startup, please apply now