About the Company:
Vigo Retail is started with a vision to solve core problems that a traditional FMCG retailer (Mom&Pop stores) face across Vietnam. This includes helping them to get a reliable supply of products, at the right price, and the right time and to help them achieve the highest turnaround of inventory. Second is the accessibility to finance – credit and microloans, as most of them do not have bank accounts. Thirdly, help them grow their business by digitizing and help them optimize their selection, operations and finance.
We are already on a high growth trajectory, and backed by marquee VCs across the world.
About the role:
Product designers in Vigo are expected to be highly passionate about customer experience, and craft intuitive designs, with simplicity at its core, as most of our customers are based in non urban cities with a lower adoption of technology.
Product designer is also expected to be a User Researcher who can visit our customers, gather feedback, and continuously iterate to deliver the best product experience.
We are obsessed with customer experience – whatever decisions we make are based on customer-first principles.
Product designer is expected to be an independent problem solver, and proactive in solving design problems. This means, being able to deep dive on design problems without being asked by the Product manager, and proactively discover problems, and provide suggestions.
Ownership: Have an entrepreneurial mindset who takes full responsibility for end to end planning and execution.
Working with stakeholders: Product designers are expected to be working with product managers, technical team and be a part of the core team that decides the product strategy and roadmap. Product managers are expected to collect feedback from Internal teams such as Sales, Growth and Operations.
- 3+ years as UI/UX designer in an eCommerce or technology enabled Logistics product company.
- Strong experience in Wireframing and design tools such as Figma
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Ability to clearly articulate reasons for trade offs in designs, technology and decision making.
- Visual design skills, especially in the construction of visual hierarchies, and attention to detail on typography, spacing, and color
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant design capabilities is required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com